Guys- this dip. I love it! Monster Cookie Dough Dip is a fantastic combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Plus we are cookie dough lovers around here. For some reason any cookie dough containing oats is particularly addicting to My Cowboy and myself. There are a lot of dessert dip recipes out there that are super delicious, but this is the favorite of the ones I have tried.
The first time I made this was Halloween night. I traded the M&M’s for Reese’s Pieces to give it more of a fall/Halloween twist. Any recipe with the word “Monster” in it is totally Halloween worthy right?
Now the Oreos. Oreos are our favorite thing to lather with Monster Cookie Dough Dip, but graham crackers are tasty as well. Even fruits, like apples and bananas would be great to dip with. Someday I may even try eating it with homemade cookies!
Another great thing is that this recipe is so QUICK and EASY to whip up!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup M&M's OR Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and soft. Add the peanut butter and butter. Beat until creamy. Add vanilla and mix. Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, and flour. Mix well. Mix in oats. Fold in the M&M's or Reese's Pieces, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. Serve with Oreo's, graham crackers, pretzels, fruit, or cookies. Keep refrigerated.