Peanut Butter Pie is one of the BEST recipes to fill a chocolate and peanut butter fix. It is oh so creamy and oh so peanut butter-y, with a touch of chocolate. When I graduated college, my sister brought this pie to my graduation party. I immediately decided it just had to be the best darn Peanut Butter Pie I ever tasted. To this day, nothing has ever topped it. At least not for me.
This no-bake treat starts out with a graham cracker crust. I am all about Oreo crusts. I love them. Normally, I would suggest an Oreo crust for any dessert that had to do with chocolate or peanut butter. However, I don’t know what it is about this Peanut Butter Pie, but I just love it with that graham cracker crust. This pie is already perfect, so I just couldn’t bring myself to make it any other way.
Next we have an extremely creamy and smooth peanut butter filling. In my opinion, the filling is what makes this Peanut Butter Pie stand out above the rest. To finish, the chocolate ganache topping completes the pie in a way that nothing else could.
Peanut Butter Pie is a great dessert for any summer gathering!
- *9 whole graham crackers OR 1 bought 10-inch graham cracker crust
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cream
- 14 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1. If making your own graham cracker crust, crush the graham crackers. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar together. Add the melted butter and combine.
- 2. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Use the bottom of a cup to press it in well. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 1. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar well. Add peanut butter and vanilla, then mix. Gradually add the melted butter and combine. Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Do not over-mix. Pour peanut butter filling into your graham cracker crust.
- 1. Heat the cream in the microwave until almost boiling. Pour over chocolate chips. Whisk until well combined. You may need to warm it in the microwave to melt completely.
- 2. Spread over the pie and chill until set, about 2-3 hours.
- If you use a bought graham cracker crust, don't use the regular 9-inch size, it has to be the 10-inch size or else it will overflow. The 10-inch size is 9 oz and usually says it makes two extra slices or servings.